|Tuna-Lemon Fusilli Pasta (photo courtesy of Ayana Grace)|
This photo was taken by Ayana Grace before trying a serving from one of her favorite pasta dishes. As a matter of fact, I learned cooking Tuna-Lemon Pasta from her. This is just my second trial, this time, using Fusilli spirals.
A very simple dish which you can make in less than 20 minutes. Here's how.
250 gms Fusilli pasta
2 cloves minced garlic
1 medium onion, sliced thinly
1 can (420 gms) CenturyTuna Flakes in oil
juice of 1 piece lemon
1/4 medium green bell pepper, cut into small cubes
1. Cook Fusilli pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
2. Using the oil from the canned tuna, sautee garlic and onion.
3. Add tuna flakes. Simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice and bell pepper. Simmer for another minute.
5. Pour tuna mixture over pasta and serve.
I'm sure your family will enjoy another quick cooking dish while enjoying one of those weekend movie marathons! Try it!