Sunday, November 20, 2011

Does it really run in the blood?


      Hi there! After posting about cooking and gardening as my introductory posts for the past weeks, this time, I'm sharing about another love of my life...crochet.
      Twenty-one years of being a wife and mother not only made me close to cooking but also brought me back to crocheting, a hobby I had in my teens. I taught my two daughters how to crochet when they were in grade school but only the younger one prospered in the craft. Well, today, I can say that she has grown so much in terms of speed and tension and I admire her work. 
        So here, let me show you some of her own creations. 


That's Tin (Ana Cristina) and her purse creations
Tin has also made quite a number of bracelets which she has given out as gifts.


 
She has also been selling USB holders which I, myself, buy and give away as gifts to my friends and colleagues.
   Since the holiday season is fast approaching, expect more projects coming up in this site...

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Would love to see you back.