Saturday, May 17, 2014

Silhouette of the Moon

The moon is at her full, and riding high, 
Floods the calm fields with light. 
The airs that hover in the summer sky 
Are all asleep to-night.
- William C. Bryant
A very peculiar view of the moon in the sky last night


I went home a little late yesterday. I was a few steps away from our gate when I noticed the moon's peculiar face. As if it was looking down at me, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it so I hurriedly fumbled for my camera from my bag. Tadah! I was able to get some shots. I am no professional photographer. Neither do I have a high definition digital camera so I had to be contented with these photos I collaged out  of what I took last night.


Have a restful and enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Would love to see you back.