Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweeping away the cobwebs

Hello, hello, hello! How was your New Year's Eve celebration? 

Mine? Well, super multitasking, as ever! While doing a dish, I do browse over some recipes to try next, while discovering and exploring how my new toy (a gift and blessing... a Galaxy Tab) works at the same time :) Of course, I manage to squeeze in crocheting some cute flowers for a project I'm still working on until this time. Whew! 

While searching the web for other doable projects, I saw these images of crocheted cobwebs by Ria Kock from google.

      Crocheting a cobweb                      Frostflowers and a cobweb

Perfect! These images reminded me of some dust and real cobwebs from the whole house some corners of our bedroom and closet that I was able to brush and sweep away this holiday break. A major achievement eh!?? You may say so! Haha!

Well, as I did just that, these verses came to mind:

                    "Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; 
but one thing I do, 
forgetting those things which are behind 
and reaching forward to those things which are ahead..."

Now, isn't that a nice inspiration as we make a fresh start this year? So here's wishing you all a new and spiritually refreshing year. Happy 2014 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Would love to see you back.